I bought a present for my sister for her birthday and didn't get anything. I've Tried to send e-mails and received one back from BOB- ASSISTANT N.03 saying:

We are so sorry about we do not send your order as promptly as you expected.

We experienced an unusually large number of orders, which disrupted our normal delivery schedule.

We will arrange the shipment ASAP.

Thank u for your understanding in advance.

In order to compensate you for this issue, please find the below coupon code which will give you 15% for your next order.

Nothing has changed since then - almost 16 days after my order was placed. They even blocked me from their Facebook page after several complaints. Lost my money and got really upset for nothing. DON'T BUY FROM THEM, IT IS A SCAM!

P.S.: lots of other people fell for it because of a Facebook ad. Is there anywaty we can talk to Facebook about it?

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue of delivery service from Ashley Jewels. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $37 and wants Ashley Jewels to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was not receive my products, not responding my inquiries, blocking me from facebook page and taking my money. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ashley Jewels for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Ashley Jewels?

Comments

Hounslow, Hounslow, United Kingdom #1312353

I never received the mother and daughter bangle but they took the payment. This is just not on but I has made me think twice before I order anything from a company I do not know