Featured Not resolved

I saw an advertisment on facebook for Ashley JeweIs and I ordered a "H" Monogram bracelet for my daughter, it showed that it shipped on Nov 23rd, I pulled up the shipping information, again and again, but it showed nothing after that, no movement!I emailed the company December 19th asking what was going on with my order, I got a canned email response saying it must have gotten lost in transit, and they would resend it.

Here it is Dec 27th, I still have not received a confirmation that they have resent the item or a new shipping tracking number. I am out the money for the bracelet, and can't get anyone to respond to my problem.

They have terrible customer service!Do Not Order from Ashley Jewelry!

Review about: Ashley Jewels Shipping Service.

I didn't like: I ordered something and never got it.

Had an Experience with Ashley Jewels?

Comments

Nathalie
Candiac, Quebec, Canada #1333435

Hello,

I am in the same situation; I've cancelled an order in March 2017 and I haven't received my refond yet.

I have created a group on Facebook called Ashley jewels owes me and I'll love it if you can join it.

I don't them to win.