Featured Not resolved

I saw an advertisment on facebook for Ashley JeweIs and I ordered a "H" Monogram bracelet for my daughter, it showed that it shipped on Nov 23rd, I pulled up the shipping information, again and again, but it showed nothing after that, no movement!I emailed the company December 19th asking what was going on with my order, I got a canned email response saying it must have gotten lost in transit, and they would resend it.

Here it is Dec 27th, I still have not received a confirmation that they have resent the item or a new shipping tracking number. I am out the money for the bracelet, and can't get anyone to respond to my problem.

They have terrible customer service!Do Not Order from Ashley Jewelry!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $10. This person is overall dissatisfied with Ashley Jewels and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about ashley jewels shipping service at Ashley Jewels was i ordered something and never got it Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ashley Jewels.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Luxury / Jewelry category for more informed decision or compare Ashley Jewels to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Ashley Jewels?

Comments

Candiac, Quebec, Canada #1333435

Hello,

I am in the same situation; I've cancelled an order in March 2017 and I haven't received my refond yet.

I have created a group on Facebook called Ashley jewels owes me and I'll love it if you can join it.

I don't them to win.