Ashley Jewels - Ashley Jewelry Rip Off
I saw an advertisment on facebook for Ashley JeweIs and I ordered a "H" Monogram bracelet for my daughter, it showed that it shipped on Nov 23rd, I pulled up the shipping information, again and again, but it showed nothing after that, no movement!I emailed the company December 19th asking what was going on with my order, I got a canned email response saying it must have gotten lost in transit, and they would resend it.
Here it is Dec 27th, I still have not received a confirmation that they have resent the item or a new shipping tracking number. I am out the money for the bracelet, and can't get anyone to respond to my problem.
They have terrible customer service!Do Not Order from Ashley Jewelry!
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Value for money|
What I liked
What I disliked
- I ordered something and never got it
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "TRUE FACTS: Since the beginning Origami Owl Fraudulently has sued and harassed companies/people in the USA and outside of the USA. These poor people could have had a fight if they..."
- "I've had my bracelet for 2 years! And it's tarnished! Because I'm outside the one year warranty and pandora doesn't cover tarnishing I cannot have my bracelet fixed. First of..."
- "I ordered Aquamarine earrings from Jared. They were shown in a brilliant Aquamarine color (see photo). What they sent was clear glass (see photo). Not even a hint..."
- "I Googled i need to change my address at the post office so then i clicked on official usps change of address form, i read through everything to make sure..."
- "Order flowers all the time for the Villages. Wanted to try a local florist, so I called AVAS and ordered flowers over the phone. Mike suggested a vase with an..."
- "We canceled our service with WALMART Family Mobile in November 2016 and had the cell number ported to another provider. WALMART has continued to bill us without explanation and is..."
- "I just finished composing and sending the following Email to "CozyWinters". I will update, here, any response I get from them. Good or Bad. That being said,..."
- "Columbia Warranty Customer Service is terrible - don't believe the hype - when it comes time to repair that winter jacket, they will keep it for MONTHS and not tell..."
- "I have a 4 month old Puma made by Forest River that the electrical in it has literally burnt in. Frankly the Camper is a safety hazard now at this..."