Ashley Jewels Shipping Service Review from North Providence, Rhode Island
I placed an order with them.Order # 251522.
They took my money right away. The order hasn't even been processed yet. So, I've been emailing their customer service for 2 days now, to have the order changed from a gold color to a silver color.
I have yet to hear from anyone yet.And, by looking at other people's issues, I most likely will never see my product, or get a refund.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Agape screwed up my ring 3 yrs ago and refused to fix it correctly. Given my ring was 90% perfect, i let it go. Stone fell out recently,..."
- "I saw an advertisment on facebook for Ashley JeweIs and I ordered a "H" Monogram bracelet for my daughter..."
- "Dec 2013, fell in love with ring advertised by Kay Jewelers on tv. Purchased the ring. Long story short.....Kay jewelers replaced diamond that fell out. Since I live over..."
- "Order flowers all the time for the Villages. Wanted to try a local florist, so I called AVAS and ordered flowers over the phone. Mike suggested a vase with an..."
- "My wife’s Asus laptop screen started flickering 4 days before the warranty was up. This was the only stroke of luck in the whole scenario that follows. Checked the device..."
- "Ordered a ugly Xmas sweater on December 14. By Christmas I emailed to try to cancel the order since it clearly wasn't going to arrive before Xmas and was told..."
- "But a Wii U 32 g balck console with everything in it including the box and everything was wrapped in the original packaging not one issue except for a few..."
- "True Green has horrible customer service. They "Guarantee" satisfaction but they will not answer your call. I think they have a system to block your call if you have had..."
- "I am renting a 50 inch tv and a bed from rent a center i do not have all the parts for the bed frame i am missing screws and..."