I ORDERED12/2/2016 AND HAVE YET TO RECEIVE MY ORDER. I WAS TRACKING IT THE ONLY TRACKING I GOT WAS 12/10/2016 IT WAS IN CHINA.

NOW I CANT EVEN TRACK IT, IT STATES ODER NOT FOUND. WHY IS THAT WHEN I HAVE NEVER RECEIVED MY ORDER I SHOULD BE ABLE TO TRACK IT. I GUESS I WAS SCAMMED. ITS ASHAME HOW YOU PEOPLE CAN DO THIS.

THIS WAS A CHRISTMAS PRESENT FOR MY GIRLS AND I AM A SINGLE MOTHER. Jewelry/Watches. Dec 2nd, 11:26am Here’s your confirmation for order #307639. Thanks for shopping with us Mother Daughter Charm Bangle Set with Free Gift Box Sliver Qty.

2 Total $23.93 If you have any questions, message us here. Dec 6th, 1:22am Your shipment is on its way. Order #307639 Tracking Number: LT538164767CN View order Track shipment Still haven't received my shipment last tracking was 12-10-16 Thanks for messaging us. We try to be as responsive as possible.

We'll get back to you soon. Fri 8:37am SO I GUESS I WAS SCAMMED WITH NO REPLY BACK AND NO DELIVERY Thanks for messaging us. We try to be as responsive as possible. We'll get back to you soon.

11:26am WOW NOW I CANT EVEN TRACK MY ORDER Thanks for messaging us. We try to be as responsive as possible.

We'll get back to you soon. Chat Conversation End

Product or Service Mentioned: Ashley Jewels Shipping Service.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Dec 19, 2016.

Comments

Dodge City, Kansas, United States #1257888

I had the same exact experience. I had ordered the elephant key chains.

Never received it. Order was placed Nov 29th and the tracking still says China.

I have yet to receive a response from them. I guess any place that doesn't have a phone number is probably a scam.