I ORDERED12/2/2016 AND HAVE YET TO RECEIVE MY ORDER.I WAS TRACKING IT THE ONLY TRACKING I GOT WAS 12/10/2016 IT WAS IN CHINA.

NOW I CANT EVEN TRACK IT, IT STATES ODER NOT FOUND. WHY IS THAT WHEN I HAVE NEVER RECEIVED MY ORDER I SHOULD BE ABLE TO TRACK IT. I GUESS I WAS SCAMMED. ITS ASHAME HOW YOU PEOPLE CAN DO THIS.

THIS WAS A CHRISTMAS PRESENT FOR MY GIRLS AND I AM A SINGLE MOTHER. Jewelry/Watches. Dec 2nd, 11:26am Here’s your confirmation for order #307639. Thanks for shopping with us Mother Daughter Charm Bangle Set with Free Gift Box Sliver Qty.

2 Total $23.93 If you have any questions, message us here. Dec 6th, 1:22am Your shipment is on its way. Order #307639 Tracking Number: LT538164767CN View order Track shipment Still haven't received my shipment last tracking was 12-10-16 Thanks for messaging us. We try to be as responsive as possible.

We'll get back to you soon. Fri 8:37am SO I GUESS I WAS SCAMMED WITH NO REPLY BACK AND NO DELIVERY Thanks for messaging us. We try to be as responsive as possible. We'll get back to you soon.

11:26am WOW NOW I CANT EVEN TRACK MY ORDER Thanks for messaging us. We try to be as responsive as possible.

We'll get back to you soon.Chat Conversation End

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Ashley Jewels. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ashley Jewels to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ashley Jewels and ashley jewels shipping service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Ashley Jewels?

Comments

Dodge City, Kansas, United States #1257888

I had the same exact experience.I had ordered the elephant key chains.

Never received it. Order was placed Nov 29th and the tracking still says China.

I have yet to receive a response from them.I guess any place that doesn't have a phone number is probably a scam.