2.0
Style and Design

I ordered a bracelet on Oct 9th and now it is Nov 14th and still have not received it.It was supposed to be here in 5 to 10 business days.

When I emailed the company the first time "Bob" said to be patient with them because they were having a higher than usual shipping volume and it may take a few extra days. When it still did not arrive i emailed again and was told to check with the post office. I did that and emailed them back. After that they never answered another email.

I emailed them several times with no answer. I asked them to either please resend the bracelet or refund my money. I have not seen either happen. I am not trying to get PayPal to help with resolve the issue with them.

We sent them an email on Friday and it is Monday and still haven't heard anything so im not sure where we go next.BUY AT YOUR OWN RISK BECAUSE THIS COMPANY IS A SCAM!!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. gkelucky13 is quite happy with bracelets and stated that there is a room for improvement of being scamed and not getting a refund. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of ashley jewels shipping service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $12. Ashley Jewels needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ashley jewels shipping service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ashley Jewels.

Had an Experience with Ashley Jewels?

Comments