I placed an order on 25 November 2016 for 8 items.Living in South Africa I have tried the tracking system however it does not give me much information such as delivery date.

The items are supposed to be Christmas gifts. I can understand if there is a delay but COMMUNICATE with your clients. Do not leave them in the dark. I am so disappointed.

Will not have to go and buy alternative gifts please respond to my mails or calls. this is very frustrating Thank you Bob, The South African postal service is not the best and hence my asking for an estimated delivery date. How long do deliveries normally take to South Africa? ##- Please type your reply above this line -## Your request (142688) has been updated.

To add additional comments, reply to this email. Ashley Jewels (Ashley Jewels) Dec 14, 02:16 EST Hello, Your parcel is on the way to you, pls kindly wait a little bit. We will keep on tracking the new status for you .

We hope you can receive it ASAP.Best regards, Bob Assistant 03

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of ashley jewels shipping service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $100. Ashley Jewels needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ashley jewels shipping service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ashley Jewels.

Had an Experience with Ashley Jewels?

Comments