I have four pending orders....I believe this is a scam and shame on me for ordering from them.(My first message to them.

Please update me on my shipments. I can not understand your tracking help. It has been almost two weeks since I placed my first order. I still can not understand where it is in the shipping process.

Telling me it has been shipped and is on the way, doesn't really tell me anything. I am beginning to think I will not get my gifts on time for Christmas. If I do not get them on time, I will never use your website again. Please let me know where the orders are.) (What I wrote to them...I am still waiting to hear something.

If I do not hear anything by tomorrow mid day and I going to warn people on Facebook and Google about long delivery times and no worth while communication. Telling me be to be patient is not good communication. Had I known I never would have ordered from you.

I reading all kinds of bad reviews.I should have read them before I ordered.) DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM, they are a scam!

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue at Ashley Jewels. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ashley Jewels to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ashley Jewels and ashley jewels shipping service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Ashley Jewels?

Comments

Sydney, New South Wales, Australia #1252942

Wish I read this before I ordered too. It been over a month and I have heard anything but they were happy to take my money

Waterloo, Ontario, Canada #1252135

I got my bracelet from them

Beautiful