There are several probationary steps I have learned through bad experiences with on line ordering.As I have just explained to my wife, always use Pay Pal; read reviews from previous customers; get a phone number and try it before ordering; and never never buy anything from CHINA!

I doubt that the Better Business Bureau can do anything , that is why I always read reviews. Stick with Amazon, Jet, Wayfair, some business that has a track record of proven business practices and a variety of reviews.

Most of all use Pay Pal.She has been waiting 25 days for her order and like everyone else on here, no tracking information and no answers.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of ashley jewels shipping service. Ashley Jewels needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ashley jewels shipping service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ashley Jewels.

Had an Experience with Ashley Jewels?

Comments