When I placed an order the website said ships in 24 hours.Complete nonsense!

It has now been 15 days and no sign of the items. After a week I emailed them (as you can only contact them that way) and they apologized for not sending my order as promptly as I expected. How dare I expect what they promised! It was supposed to be a gift and I thought I had ordered it in plenty of time because of what they promised and now it is too late!

They also offered me a lousy 15% off my next order!

HA!Like I would order from them ever again!

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Ashley Jewels and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ashley Jewels.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Luxury / Jewelry category for more informed decision or compare Ashley Jewels to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Ashley Jewels?

Comments

Ashley Jewels - Shipping Service Review Ashley Jewels "Ordered, payment was taken immediately and and still one month later, no product was ever received! I tried so many times to reach out via facebook and email since no..." Read more Louis Vuitton - A disgusting return policy! Louis Vuitton "Wow! I wish I read this before wishing for an LV bag. My husband surprised me with this bag for christmas. I used it for less than hour but decided..." Read more Le Vian - Ring Review Le Vian "My husband and I have been looking for a chocolate diamond ring to buy for years. Finally found one we both loved! Bought it on black Friday 2016. Picked up..." Read more Ashley Jewels - Bracelet Review from Ken Caryl, Colorado Ashley Jewels "I ordered a Tree of Life bracelet. It was $4.99 but had $45 "value". When it arrived the surface is rough and tarnished, does not look like the quality..." Read more Behr Deck Over Behr "We also used Behr Deck Over last summer-2016. It peeled off and rotted the wood underneath. We ended up purchasing a whole new deck recently due to the damage. Here..." Read more National Tire and Battery: The worst tire buying experience I've had. National Tire And Battery "I called around town Friday morning September 8th, 2017 to find a set of tires for my 2004 Volkswagen Jetta GLI before heading to the in-laws cabin for the weekend...." Read more Odd Tattoo Bogota - FRAUD, THIEF and SCAM ARTIST Odd Tattoo Bogota "Fernanda Diaz represents ODD TATTOO Bogota, Colombia and is a thief, a fraud and targets U.S. Citizens as victims of theft via Western Union. Stay away! Fernanda Díaz representa a..." Read more Camping World - Unable to complete simple job. Camping World "Brought my Class B camper van in, showed them where the grey-water tank was leaking. Left five hours later-- no wifi, by the way, in this place!-- with the SAME..." Read more