Seattle, Washington

DO NOT ORDER, I made a purchase through their Instagram promotion.They did not send me a purchase ticket or confirmation.

Related: Ashley Jewels - Rip-off

I sent them a message about my purchase and their one and only response was for a screenshot of my receipt, which I sent. I have sent multiple emails and they have been unresponsive. I have had to get assistance in refund from Paypal, and they have yet to respond. This is the worst customer service that I have encountered.

They are very unproffessional and do not seemed concerned about resolving this issue with their company.I would be very wary about using this company for any purchases that you make.

I didn't like: Taking my money, You taking my money out of my account, Very poor customer service.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $50
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Ashley Jewels?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Ashley Jewels - Ashley Jewelry Rip Off Ashley Jewels "I saw an advertisment on facebook for Ashley JeweIs and I ordered a "H" Monogram bracelet for my daughter..." Read more Mynamenecklace - Angry Customer Mynamenecklace "I waited a total of 194 mins for the call to be answered. I am having no help via email or facebook and needed to speak to someone on the..." Read more Ashley Jewels - Shipping Service Review Ashley Jewels "Ordered, payment was taken immediately and and still one month later, no product was ever received! I tried so many times to reach out via facebook and email since no..." Read more Ashley Jewels Shipping Service Review from North Providence, Rhode Island Ashley Jewels "I placed an order with them. Order # 251522. They took my money right away. The order hasn't even been processed yet. So, I've been emailing their customer service for..." Read more Dominos Pizza - I ordered a large 3 topping pizza at the March Lane store and they messed up my order first of all Dominos Pizza "I asked for half garlic sauce , half red sauce . that didnt happen it was all garlic. I didnt get my reciept when I paid, nor did she ask..." Read more Keystone Rv - 2014 Keystone Cougar Keystone Rv "Solera power awning is pulling the rail off of the coach at both ends.I have had Camping World try to repair it twice under warranty.The screws holding the rail were..." Read more Prudential Visas Scam - Beware from big scammer  Prudential Visas Scam "Beware from big scammer - They don’t have valid trade license for immigration activity. - They are not authorized agent for Canada, Australia and new Zealand immigration they even don’t have MARA..." Read more Arnel Management - Tree crashed into unit Arnel refused to repair Arnel Management "During the major storms in Jan-Feb. 2017 tress crashed & destroyed multiple units in both Alicia Villiage and Alicia Plaza apartments located at 25211 and 25212 Stockport, Laguna hills, CA...." Read more