Seattle, Washington

DO NOT ORDER, I made a purchase through their Instagram promotion.They did not send me a purchase ticket or confirmation.

I sent them a message about my purchase and their one and only response was for a screenshot of my receipt, which I sent. I have sent multiple emails and they have been unresponsive. I have had to get assistance in refund from Paypal, and they have yet to respond. This is the worst customer service that I have encountered.

They are very unproffessional and do not seemed concerned about resolving this issue with their company.I would be very wary about using this company for any purchases that you make.

Review about: Ashley Jewels Customer Care.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Taking my money, You taking my money out of my account, Very poor customer service.

Had an Experience with Ashley Jewels?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Ashley Jewels - Shipping Service Review Ashley Jewels "I ordered a bracelet on Oct 8th and now it is Nov 14th and still have not received it.It was supposed to be here in 5 to 10 business days...." Read more Is Origami Owl Dishonest and Corrupt? Unfortunatly for Chrissy Weems, Yes... Origami Owl "As one of O2's longer corporate employees I can assure everyone reading this that the company is in fact lying to you all. From Bella's b.s. backstory to the empty..." Read more Agape Diamonds Ring Repair Review Agape Diamonds "My husband and i purchased my wedding set from Agape in 2012. Ive had to send my engagement ring back for a loose stone which was fixed no issues. Then..." Read more Origami Owl - Terrible Quality For the Price! (with pictures) Origami Owl "My husband bought me a bracelet in December of 2013 with about 6 charms. Within one week, one rhinestone from the link locket fell out along with a single rhinestone..." Read more Good People Good Company at Mariner Finance Mariner Finance "They are professional, courteous and polite. This company has helped me after my son passed away with no life insurance leaving behind a new home, his wife and a 14..." Read more Metropcs - Horrible Service, Customer Service & Experience Metropcs "Worst phone service provider I have ever used. The service is horrible the phone CCRS will place on hold 15 mins consecutive without even checking back in and make you..." Read more Danger! Must Cure Obesity Company giving dangerous medical advice and selling fake products Must Cure Obesity Co "Be careful out there consumers with this company and it's sister companies Gastric.care, Gastric Bypass Alternative, and Roca Labs. I am a healthcare professional and was asked by a patient..." Read more Mercari - They do NOT care about YOU Mercari "Please remember, the Mercari team does not give 0 F***''s about you, always know this. I (was) a seller. I sold tons of stuff. I wrapped my packages in pink..." Read more