DO NOT ORDER, I made a purchase through their Instagram promotion.They did not send me a purchase ticket or confirmation.

I sent them a message about my purchase and their one and only response was for a screenshot of my receipt, which I sent. I have sent multiple emails and they have been unresponsive. I have had to get assistance in refund from Paypal, and they have yet to respond. This is the worst customer service that I have encountered.

They are very unproffessional and do not seemed concerned about resolving this issue with their company.I would be very wary about using this company for any purchases that you make.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of ashley jewels customer care from Ashley Jewels and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $50 and wants Ashley Jewels to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was taking my money, you taking my money out of my account and very poor customer service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ashley Jewels for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Ashley Jewels?

Comments