1.8
Style and Design

I purchased a few items from Ashley Jewels but had to cancel them.I respectfully asked for a refund and am constantly told that they are too busy.

This company is a scam. I am contacting the BBB and also getting legal representation. They owe me over 160$ and I want it. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY.

HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE AND NO PHONE NUMBER ANYWHERE TO CALL THEM. SHAMEFULL. It is terrible that they can get away with this. I will not stop until they are exposed for the crooks that they are.

I worked very hard for my money and just wanted to buy my new twin grandchildren a few things. I am in kidney failure and can't afford to throw this money away for nothing.

Just wanted a few pocket watches to hand down to my grandson and maybe something similar to hand down to my granddaughter before I die.So sad

Review about: Ashley Jewels Customer Care.

I didn't like: Not being able to get ahold of anybody.

Had an Experience with Ashley Jewels?

Comments

Candiac, Quebec, Canada #1333433

Hello,

I am in the same situation; I've cancelled an order in March 2017 and I haven't received my refond yet.

I have created a group on Facebook called Ashley jewels owes me and I'll love it if you can join it.

I don't them to win.

thx

to Nathalie #1333534

I would love to join in. Do you have a link?