placed order on 12/3/15 first they gave me routing number that did not work sent email received response from "Bob" that items have shipped with tracking number that number sitting in Hong Kong now for 10 days received another response from "Bob" that items were leaving their City yesterday tracking number still sitting in Hong Kong. I would strongly suggest that you do not order from this company. I do not think this Company is trust worthy and will be contacting my Credit Card Company about this order.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $60. This person is overall dissatisfied with Ashley Jewels. The most disappointing about ashley jewels charm bracelet at Ashley Jewels was customer service delivery scam , but reviewer liked complete sham. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ashley Jewels.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Luxury / Jewelry category for more informed decision or compare Ashley Jewels to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Ashley Jewels?

Comments