Review about Ashley Jewels Tree Of Life Charm Bangle from Ken Caryl, Colorado

72 of 95 Ashley Jewels reviews

I ordered a Tree of Life bracelet. It was $4.99 but had $45 "value". When it arrived the surface is rough and tarnished, does not look like the quality in their photo or the product description. I contacted them for a replacement or refund and received a response asking for a photo and advising they would send another bracelet and did not require me to ship the inadequate one back (per Bob).

A few days later Bob emailed me again to say they think the bracelet is just fine, that it is supposed to be ANTI SILVER (whatever the H that is), and they directed me to their refund/replacement policy if I want to go that way.

Their position in this matter brings me to these conclusions:

The jewelry "may be" worth what they sell it for, but certainly not what they value it at.

They have inaccurate descriptions and photos of their jewelry.

They do not carry through with a 100% guarantee customer service satisfaction.

Bob thought they could make it all ok by offering a 15% discount on the next purchase, as if I would go there again!

I explained to Bob that social media, including this post, offers a remedy of its own by steering shoppers away from such an apparently questionable business with inferior merchandise and perhaps even more questionable business ethics. Bob would have been much smarter to quickly refund the price plus the shipping and tell me to do "whatever" I thought was appropriate with the inferior piece I got from them.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
72 of 95 Ashley Jewels reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.