Review about Ashley Jewels Tree Of Life Charm Bangle from Ken Caryl, Colorado
I ordered a Tree of Life bracelet. It was $4.99 but had $45 "value". When it arrived the surface is rough and tarnished, does not look like the quality in their photo or the product description. I contacted them for a replacement or refund and received a response asking for a photo and advising they would send another bracelet and did not require me to ship the inadequate one back (per Bob).
A few days later Bob emailed me again to say they think the bracelet is just fine, that it is supposed to be ANTI SILVER (whatever the H that is), and they directed me to their refund/replacement policy if I want to go that way.
Their position in this matter brings me to these conclusions:
The jewelry "may be" worth what they sell it for, but certainly not what they value it at.
They have inaccurate descriptions and photos of their jewelry.
They do not carry through with a 100% guarantee customer service satisfaction.
Bob thought they could make it all ok by offering a 15% discount on the next purchase, as if I would go there again!
I explained to Bob that social media, including this post, offers a remedy of its own by steering shoppers away from such an apparently questionable business with inferior merchandise and perhaps even more questionable business ethics. Bob would have been much smarter to quickly refund the price plus the shipping and tell me to do "whatever" I thought was appropriate with the inferior piece I got from them.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Ashley Jewels Tree Of Life Charm Bangle
- Review category
- Luxury / Jewelry
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a 49er ring for my wife's birthday in Ocotber, when it said 4-6 weeks for delivery. When I didn't hear from them, they said that due to the..."
- "I purchased (2) Mens neckchains 1- 10k Gold and 1- Silver (2) Mens bracelets 1- 10k and 1- Silver all of which I found out to be not what I..."
- "My chain and several charms have tarnished bad. I paid over 100. dollars between the charms and chain. This is nothing but expensive garbage. Im disapointed that that glamorize this..."
- "For the last 11 years iv'e been shopping at a local Safeway store. I always appreciated the friendly atmosphere of Safeway but for the last 5 years that's about all..."
- "Tonight I stopped at the Taco Bell 022091 Denver, Co I ordered Cheezy Gordita Crunch (no spicy ranch) was charged 2.79 and did not receive along with orders totaling 21.07. I..."
- "Well i find out today, 3 of the 4 refunds were made, but nit quite sure when theyll reach my bank!! As far as me NOT GETTING my mdse., i..."
- "I been smoking your brand for years and I'm seriously thinking about changing brands due to the poor quality I am now getting. Your cigarettes are now much less packed..."
- "Ordered over $100 worth of items on 11/27. Emailed them 3 times now at various email addresses to no avail. Nothing comes back undeliverable so the emails are valid. I..."
- "Brand new Avenger leaks every time it rains. I bought it 6 minths ago from McGeorges RV and have had numerous leaks every time it rains. The manufacturer will not..."