Style and Design

I ordered 2 bracelets as gifts for 2 sisters, the price was good and the guaranteed 24 hour shipping made it hard to resist......now hereI am STILL waiting and today I see where they are charging my account for international fees......the tracking number they gave me is a joke and there is NO customer service number to call so I feel angry and all I want is my money back!!!!! You want 100 words, then here you can have them.....it's a joke a rip off the company is probably run out of a back alley sweat shop with nobody but a old lady and her dog....GIVE ME BACK MY MONEY NOW!!!!!

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Ashley Jewels. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ashley Jewels to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ashley Jewels and delivery service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Dale I Sunnfjord, Sogn Og Fjordane, Norway #1200595

Just about identical experience here..