Resolved

After seeing their sight advertized on Facebook and looking at their items I sent for two necklaces from this firm, I live in France so I placed the order well in advance as they are Christmas presents for my 2 daughters, the order was placed 5 weeks ago and even after three e-mails (with, I must add, no acknowledgements, replies or explanations) my items have not materialized. I think this firm are a complete and utter set of Scam Artists, I am very disappointed with them.

As a pensioner I cannot afford to lose money like this and looking at the comments on Facebook it woild seem I am not alone in my complaints. The firm should be reported to the authorities and taken offline.

KenChris1 wrote the review because of problem with delivery at Ashley Jewels. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $50 and wants Ashley Jewels to have the product delivered.

Author liked the most dreadful. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ashley Jewels and ashley jewels shipping service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments