Style and Design

I ordered the double elephant keychain they had advertised, for my husband.He loves elephants and the money "supposedly" went to an elephant charity.

This was purchased on November 15th, 2016. PLENTY of time to have it by Christmas! They were QUICK to take the money and a couple days later, I received an email with a tracking number. Here it is, nearly 2 months later, and the item corresponding with the tracking number has NEVER left the original facility.

I've sent NUMEROUS of emails asking the whereabouts of the purchase. I keep getting the run arounds. I finally got fed up and asked for a refund. They told me they couldn't refund me my money.

Granted, it was only $12.95, but when you purchase something, big or small, you expect results...PERIOD!

On January 3rd, they sent me an email saying if in 3-5 business days, the status of the tracking number hasn't changed, they'd send me a replacement.Still have yet to hear anything back when I followed up in that time frame for a replacement.

Review about: Ashley Jewels Shipping Service.

Had an Experience with Ashley Jewels?

Comments

Temperance, Michigan, United States #1272603

I'm having the exact same issue with them, never will I purchase anything from them again

Valdosta, Georgia, United States #1270672

This is almost identical to what I am dealing with.I ordered the key chain Nov 20th, revived an email that it was shipped on Nov 22nd.

I have not recieved it yet.

I have sent them emails to their customer service site and messages via Facebook messenger.I have not gotten a single response!!

Naperville, Illinois, United States #1270615

I have exact same problem with the elephant key chain.