I ordered 2 Monogram Initial Script Bracelets (silver and gold "J") from them earlier this month (November 4th to be exact).I have yet to receive my order and its November 30th.

I just googled and came across this review site and it looks like I may never receive them. That is unfortunate because I really liked and wanted the bracelets. Well at least I paid through Paypal and I opened up a claim against them. If they do not respond or anything, Paypal will issue me a refund.

So that is the good thing about it.But I will never shop on these sites without first doing research on them.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of ashley jewels shipping service. Ashley Jewels needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ashley jewels shipping service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ashley Jewels.

Comments

Quakake, Pennsylvania, United States #1249118

I will be going the same since I ordered a bracelet and never got the made. I believe I paid through PayPal as well