After a long wait I finally received my goods and was totally disappointed in the quality. I know its cheap, but the goods arrived damaged and what wasn't damaged yet fell apart just looking at it.

Its very cheap and poorly made rubbish from China, I should have known better, my own fault really.

The cat pendants are minute with a very very thin and flimsy chain, one of the pearl rings was broken on arrival, the sizes far to big for women size and impossible to make smaller (that's when the other plastic pearl fell off). Total waste of time and money I'm afraid !!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of climbing cat pendant and associated monetary loss in the amount of $35. Ashley Jewels needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned climbing cat pendant in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ashley Jewels.

Comments

Can I ask what size ring you ordered and do you have petite, regular or larger size fingers? I'm only asking because I ordered a ring and now I'm worried I got it to big after reading your review. I do have large fingers though so hopefully I'm wrong.